I trust you all had a fabulous Easter. I know I really enjoyed my time away from work and spending some quality time with my family.
I made a mixed media tag for this months project and really enjoyed working small for a change. Although, I have worked on tags before it has been a while. To me these are like doing a mini art journal page and as always there are no rules as to what you can and can’t do. I hope you enjoy watching my video and I would love to hear what you think and if I inspired you what did you do with that inspiration.
Last month I had one lovely lady share with me her Dylusions journal cover which she did after watching my video. It was really great to see what she did and I love that she shared it with me.
Have some messy fun 🙂
You can watch the instruction video here:
- Inkssentials #8 size black craft tag
- Dina Wakley Heavy Body Acrylic Paint – Magenta, Sky, Lapis and Blackberry Violet
- Dina Wakley Metallic Paint – Gilt
- Dylusions Acrylic paint – Bubblegum Pink, White Linen, Black Marble
- Stencils – TCW Mini Tile Texture, TCW Mini Art Is, Dina Wakley Essentials
- Ranger – Mini Ink Blending Tool
- Rub ons – Tim Holtz Idea-ology – Remnant Rubs – Elements, Kaisercraft White rub ons
- Ranger – Glossy Accents
- Ranger – Jet Black Archival Ink
- Tim Holtz – Idea-ology – ChitChat stickers
- Dina Wakley Stamp set – Collaged Hearts
- Pencil – White China Pencil
- Pens – Uniball Signo White and Black
- Ranger – Perfect Pearls Mist – Bronze
- Faber Castell – Whipped Spackle
- Neocolor II – Purple
- Miscellanous – ribbons
Thanks again for joining me.