This week marks the end of the current design team 6 month term, that also means the Lulu Art store is now 6 months old, in fact our first day of sales was 23rd August, 2013. I don’t know about you but this past 6 months has gone by in a heartbeat! Applications are now closed for the new team and we will be making an announcement and introducing them here on the blog and on facebook within the next few days. An amazing amount of talented girls applied and I’m so excited by the talent out there.
Now who’s ready for a bit of colourful jewellery? In this weeks design team article Monika shows us how to make a selection of pendants using some recycled kids puzzle pieces and some copic markers. Watch the video and find out how to make yourself some colourful pendants.
Watch the video here:
- Wooden kids puzzles
- Copic markers In your favourite shades and the black!
- Copic Xpress card stock
- Posca pen – white and black
- Golden acrylics – interference violet and orange green
- Golden gel medium – regular gel Matt
- Donna Downey stamp – create to breathe
- TCW Stencil – Birds
- Rubbing alcohol
- Inkssentials – glossy accents
- E6000 jewellery glue or Turbo Tacky glue
- Liquitex gloss or Matt varnish
- Jewellery Bail
- Ball chain
Thanks for supporting our lovely design team with your lovely comments you leave.