It’s the end of the year already! Really?!! It snuck up on me! Too fast! Too quick! So much happened this year, so much changed! I learnt a lot, I pushed my boundaries a few times and I grew from it 🙂 I acquired lots of new art supplies too :), one new kitten 🙂 and I made new friends.
Did I make time to stop and reflect about it? To be thankful for what I have in my life? To cherish all the beautiful people in my life? Not always, not everyday! But I am trying to make it in to a good habit because it keeps me focused, keeps me sane, reminds me to be happy now!
Art keeps me sane and happy too, so I thought – why not combine both and create myself a reminder of how amazing life really is 🙂 I have sooooo much to be grateful for every day, month, year!
For me my Journal is a perfect place for it as I am spending lots of time flicking through it, playing, writing in it.
Maybe it is something you would like to do too ?
You can watch the video of my process here:
The supplies I used were:
- Neocolour II Crayons – lots!!
- My Hueys sprays – Gold and Turquoise
- Ceramcoat Acrylic Paint – Santa’s Flesh
- Americana Acrylic Paint – Orange Neon
- Chalkboard Paint or Black Gesso
- White and Black Sharpie Pen
- Pitt Pen – Black
- Posca Pen – Orange, Yellow and Black
- Lead Pencil
- Tombow Markers – blue shades 452, 528
- Artist Cellar – Jane Davenport Stencil – Eyes
- TCW Stencil – Sunburst