Would you love to be part of the Lulu Art Creative Design Team?
Are you passionate about mixed media artwork? Do you look at art supplies like a child looks at candy? (I certainly do) Do you like trying new products? Do you have a blog, website or Facebook Page where you showcase your work?
If you said a big YES to all those questions then please apply to be on my team! I’ve recently purchased Lulu Art Store and am now looking for people who are passionate about mixed media artwork, art journaling, altered book, ATCs, doodling .. (whatever your strength might be), to join my design team for 2017 and inspire others to create, make a mess and find their happy place (that’s the place where I go when I’m creating). =D
How to apply:
Send me an email to email@example.com before Saturday 31st December. Include your name, where you live and a link to your blog. Attach some photos if there is anything in particular you’d like me to see. Tell me a bit about yourself and what you love to create.
What I expect from you:
- To create an art tutorial or short art video to showcase on the Lulu Art blog, as well as on your own social media sites. The frequency will vary depending on how many Design Team members I end up choosing, however it will be no more than once a month (as more often may be expecting too much). The tutorial must contain a good proportion of products available in our store.
- To take good photos of your work including some photos of the process steps and put together into a Youtube video (I can show you how to do this).
- To commit to being part of our team for the next 6 months.
- To have FUN and create whatever you want!
What you can expect from me:
- I will give you a voucher each month to use towards products in the store.
- I will provide you with a Design Team/Lulu Art graphic to put in the sidebar of your blog stating you’re a Lulu Art Design Team member.
- I will promote you on my social media sites, including the Lulu Art blog and Facebook Page, whenever possible (and hope you will do the same .. win/win!).
- I will invite you to join a private Facebook group where the design team can chat amongst themselves and to me.
If this sounds like something you’d like to be part of, please don’t hesitate to apply. It doesn’t matter if you’ve never been on a design team before. Give it a go! Get those entries in before Saturday 31st December.
I would love it if you could share this with friends who you think might be interested. Let’s get the message out there.
For any more information please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to a fun and creative 2017.