What a great day to create! Grab your art journal, a cuppa and a biscuit and paint along with my new tutorial: Lulu Art Beginners Art Journal Page Part 3. I’m trying out an exciting new (to me) product called Brusho paint crystals. Woo hoo!
If you like cool products that swirl colour on you page, Brusho crystals are for you!
Watch me use them here:
- Art journal – I am using and recommend A4 size
- Scissors – Tim Holtz has designed some great scissors, they are on my wishlist.
- Paint – I used Dina Wakley Turquoise, Dina Wakley Magenta, red paint, black paint
- Stencils I used: She is by Donna Downey, Art Deco Leaves by TCW, Circle Explosion 12×12 by TCW, Ring Doily by TCW
- Dylusions Ink Sprays – After Midnight, Vibrant Turquoise, Lemon Zest, Bubblegum Pink, Squeezed Orange, Cut Grass
- Stencil brush
- Brusho paint crystals
- Paintbrush (anything), try these great ones
- Mod Podge
- Black gel pen – Signo for journaling
- Scrap paper to protect your work station (it can be very messy lol)
- Hair dryer
- Paper towel
- Paint palette (I use a white china side plate)
- Printables: Find them here
- Vintage dictionary pages, this vintage paper collage pack is great value
- Apron/art smock
Now go create something. No inhibitions. No judgements. Just create.
You can find me here: