I hope you enjoy creating this mixed media owl. It was a really nice change from my usually messy process of having as many products open at once as I possibly can!!! Owls seem to be my “go to thing” at the moment as they are popping up in lots of my sketches also. They are very easy and quick to create so I think that is appealing to me too. I could not believe how fast this one came together. It was a “HOOT” to create.
You can watch the video here:
- Neocolor II watersoluble crayons
- Faber Castell Gelatos
- Liquitex Clear Gesso
- Tombow Markers
- Ceramcoat Acrylic paint – White and Old Parchment
- Dina Wakely Heavy Body Acrylic – white
- Faber Castell Pitt Artist Pen – black
- Sharpie paint pen – white
- Dylusions stencil – leaves
- Grey lead pencil
See you all again with another project soon.
You can also find me at: