Paint, paint, glorious paint! I am well known for going out shopping, to the hairdresser or even to bed with paint on my hands, elbows, in my hair and under my fingernails (why scrub it off when you’re just going to get painty again tomorrow? LOL). I love getting messy with paint, it is one of my favourite mediums to use when I art journal. Today I want to share with you Art Journaling For Beginners Part 2 showing you all about paint. If you have joined in the Colour Me Positive Art Journaling Challenge from LuluArt, this especially for you all.
You can watch the video here:
- Art journal (I am using and recommend A4 size)
- Scissors – Tim Holtz has designed some great scissors, they are on my wishlist.
- Paint: I used white, violet, Dina Wakley Turquoise, Dina Wakley Tangerine, Dina Wakley Magenta, Dylusions / Dyan Reaveley Fresh Lime & Vibrant Turquoise, Lumiere gold, Ceramcoat Santa’s Flesh
- Tim Holtz Stencil – Wildflower
- Foam brush
- Stencil brush
- Paintbrush (anything), try these great ones
- Black Gel pen: Uni-Ball Signo
- Scrap paper to protect your work station (it can be very messy lol)
- Hair dryer
- Paper towel
- Paint palette (I use a white china side plate)
- Printables: Find them here
- Vintage dictionary page, this vintage paper collage pack is great value
- Apron/art smock
- Now go create something. No inhibitions. No judgements. Just create.