Well I have no idea where that time between this and my last project has gone. Each day just rolls around and tends to blend into the next but remember to always keep a little “me” time to soothe the soul with some art. This time I have chosen a very quick and easy project painting a set of flowers, because everyone loves to receive flowers……..right!!!
I hope you enjoy creating them whether they are for a gift or yours to keep.
You can watch the video here:
- 6″ x 6″ canvas (4)
- old book paper
- Dina Wakely Heavy Body Acrylic Paint (White)
- Americana Acrylic Paint (Holly Green and Cadmium Yellow)
- Dye-na-flow paint (Golden Yellow)
- Tim Holtz Rubons (Remnant Rubs – Botanicals)
- Script Stamp
- Sharpie White Paint Pen
- Faber Castell Big Brush Pens
- Golden Fiber Paste
- Liquitex Matte Medium
- Texture Paste
- Black Pen
See you again soon.