Phew! Tree is up, star hung on verandah, candy canes bought, stockings dusted off…. Last minute Christmas gifts? Oops! Help needed please.
This tutorial will show you how to paint a fabulous, artful shirt in 5 minutes just in time for Christmas. This quick, fun, messy DIY craft is perfect used as a handmade Christmas gift or as a craft project with your kids on the school holidays.
Materials and Supplies:
- A Shirt – white, washed
- DecoArt SoSoft Fabric Paints
- Stencils: (I used TWC ‘Circle Explosion’ 12×12, Donna Downey’s ‘She is’, plus an unknown bird stencil)
- Stippling brush or foam brush
- A small piece of thick cardboard about the size of a credit card
- Hair dryer
- Scrap paper to insert inside the T-shirt to prevent the paint soaking through
Watch the video here:
And have a merry and bright Christmas from rockmelon recycled aka Rochelle Melville x