For those who aren’t familiar with me, my name is Jo Wholohan and I share my art under the name of Josie’s Muse.
I create mostly with water soluble media so gesso and art mediums are not normally my friend but in a moment of
epic disaster on one painting a light blub moment of how to use matte medium to my advantage was born.
Just a note while watching the video, I worked on 3 separate paintings while filming this so progress shots will vary.
I tend to create this way often as it keeps me productive 🙂
You can watch the video here:
- Watercolor Paper (i prefer hot press) or Art Journal
- Liquitex Matte Medium
- Stencil Sponge
- Ceramcoat or Folk Art Matt Paint
- Dylusions Diamond Border Stencil
- Artist Cellar Sea Foam Stencil
- Koi Watercolour Pocket Box 24
- Prismacolor Pencils