Rochelle is going to show you how to recycle a wineglass into a beautiful poppies candle holder with this easy craft tutorial using Donna Poppies stamp set, Mod Podge, Dylusions ink sprays & a Stazon stamp pad. A perfect teachers gift for the end of the year thanks you’s.
We hope you enjoy Rochelle’s first design team project.
You can view the video here:
- Wineglass: a large wineglass with straight sides is ideal, a larger glass makes lighting the candle easier. I bought some at the op shop for $2 each.
- Mod Podge: gloss or matte
- Paint brush: flat, medium size
- Paper towel: no pattern
- Spray mist bottle filled with water
- Dylusions Ink Sprays: Fresh Lime, polished Jade, London Blue
- Foam Brush: must be dry
- Stamp Set: Donna Poppies. I used the small poppy stamp
- Stazon Archival Ink Pad: jet black
- Felt Pens: red, orange, yellow
- Gelatos: red cherry, lemon yellow and melon
- Beads & ribbon to decorate wine glass stem (optional)