Welcome Goblin Children – to my very first instructional video as past of Lulu Art Design Team.
Watch me conjure a Creepy Pumpkin Head Creature using a variety of mixed media techniques, just in time for Halloween.
This Spooky Pumpkin Head Creature is filled with uncanny candy and paranormal punch as she hop, skips and jumps her way to a Haunted Halloween Hootenanny.
Watch the video here:
- 8×10 Canvas panel – primed with gesso (or your journal)
- Acrylic Paint – Black, white, orange, green
- Watercolor Paper – at least 200gsm (100lbs)
- Prismacolor Pencils – Orange/green/black, brown
- Stabilo Aquarellable pencils – Brown, black
- Dye-na-flow ink – Brass, Bright orange, Violet
- Patterned Paper – Halloween patterns
- Adhesive – I used Matte Mod Podge
- Brushes – Assorted
Be warned : This art lesson shows serious signs of being haunted.