Welcome Goblin Children – to my very first instructional video as past of Lulu Art Design Team.
Watch me conjure a Creepy Pumpkin Head Creature using a variety of mixed media techniques, just in time for Halloween.
- 8×10 Canvas panel – primed with gesso (or your journal)
- Acrylic Paint – Black, white, orange, green
- Watercolor Paper – at least 200gsm (100lbs)
- Prismacolor Pencils – Orange/green/black, brown
- Stabilo Aquarellable pencils – Brown, black
- Dye-na-flow ink – Brass, Bright orange, Violet
- Patterned Paper – Halloween patterns
- Adhesive – I used Matte Mod Podge
- Brushes – Assorted