I have had 5 of the dylusions ink sprays for a few years now and to tell you the truth we are not friends 🙂 This is probably only the 3rd time I have played with them. They are like wild animals – impossible to control, unpredictable but OMG! they are coming in all those O! so beautiful bright colours! So I will be keeping them on the shelves and keep admiring those shades and colours while they are still in the bottle! and occasionally I might let them on the wild, short adventure in my journal and …. Next I will buy new Dylusions acrylic paints because they have the same vibrant, yummy shades, they look so pretty in those clear acrylic jars and let’s hope I will be able to control them better. If not …. Well they will look even prettier on the shelves than the ink sprays.
Here’s what I created with the wild Dylusions ink sprays ..
You can watch the process video here:
- Ceramcoat Acrylic Paint – Black
- Sharpies – Black, White
- White Gesso
- Dylusions Ink Sprays – Fresh Lime, Bubblegum Pink, Squeezed Orange, Funky Fuchsia, White Linen
- Donna Downey Stencil – Collage Portrait
- Tim Holtz Layering Stencil – Cargo
- TWC Stencil – Arrows
- Golden Fluid Acrylic – Interference Violet Fine
- Pearl Pen – Orange, Kiwi