Hello, it’s Robyn with you today sharing some cute little tags made using Moldable Foam Stamping blocks. These clever blocks will turn any solid texture into a stamp that you can keep and use forever. If you want a different texture, simply heat and make a new one!
The Mouldable Foam Stamping Blocks come in a pack of four and are perfect for all types of stamping. Make sure you do the heating step in a well ventilated space – the smell of hot plastic isn’t so pleasant. Also be careful how you store the textured blocks – nice and flat with nothing pressing on them is the best way. Otherwise you might get some extra, unexpected textures!
Check out the YouTube video for full details on how to create this cute set of tiny tags.
- Moldable Foam Stamps
- #4 Manilla Tags
- Donna Downey stamps – Art & Possibility
- Darkroom Door stamps – Butterflies set
- Ranger Distress Paints – Picket Fence, Chipped Sapphire, Peacock Feathers, Squeezed Lemonade, Ripe Persimmon, Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberry
- Ranger Distress Stain – Mustard Seed
- Ranger Distress Marker – Picked Raspberry
- Ranger Archival Ink – Jet Black, Leaf Green, Forget-Me-Not, Monarch Orange
- Non-Stick Craft Mat
- Copic Markers
- Paper Ephemera
- Tim Holtz Chitchat Verbiages
- Tim Holtz Remnant Rubs – Numbers
- Items to make textures
- Buttons, ribbon
- Water spray bottle
Tiny tags are perfect for adding something special in a parcel to a friend, to a gift or can become a gift themselves if you give them as a set. I hope you enjoyed learning how to make them.
Don’t forget, you are always welcome to upload pictures of your projects to our LuLu Art & Friends Facebook page or leave a comment on my blog, www.purplesalt.net. If you use Instagram you can find LuLu Art at http://instagram.com/luluartstore and I’m there as well, http://instagram.com/purplesaltcr8 Pop by and say ‘hi’.