Don’t you wish sometimes you could be a water creature? Everything in that world sparkles, shimmers and flows.
Maybe I should be the mermaid …
maybe the water horse …
maybe a gracious dolphin?
Maybe not for all the time but for a day in my life I would love to be one of them. For now I can just dream and paint my dreams. I hope you enjoy my project today called Little Mermaid. It’s painted over three small canvases.
You can watch the video here:
Products used are:
- Mr Huey’s Mists – Opaque White, Taxi, Plum Thumb, Gold, Bazinga, Honor Society
- Molotow Markers – White, Black
- Golden Fluid Acrylics – Turquois (Phthalo), Cadmium Yellow Medium Hue, Cerulean Blue Chromium
- Sharpie Paint Pens – White, Set of Sharpie Pastel colours
- Americana Acrylic Paint – Lemonade, Whispering Turquoise, Citron Green, Cadmium Yellow
- Ceramcoat Acrylic Paint – Ultra Blue, Azure Blue, Cafe, Santa’s Flesh, Crocus Yellow
- Posca Pen – Pink