Here in Melbourne we are having the most amazing Autumn. The temperature here is unusually mild and the colour of the leaves on so many trees are glorious! It has inspired me to create the following project. I have used a basic combination of collage, a stencil (Jane Davenport) and Transfer Artist Paper and embellished away with acrylic, pencils and inks…..Happy…..happy…..Autumn days.
I hope this finds you enjoying the change of season and your art and that the following video provides lots of juicy inspiration.
Here’s a few snapshots before you watch the video:
Enjoy the video here:
Supplies I Used:
- Mixed media paper
- Splash of colour – Book Sheets Collage Pack
- Artist cellar – Jane davenport stencil – Side
- Lesley Riley – Transfer Artist paper
- Ceramcoat Acrylic Paint – White, Santas Flesh, Yellow Ochre and Red
- Prismacolor Premier Pencils – Skin tones, White and Blue hues
- Distress inks – Black Soot, Barn Door and Wild Honey
Until next time,