Let’s use a gel printing plate, stamps, a printer, acrylic paints, pencils and of course your creative genius.
This is a great project to try, especially if drawing faces is a challenge to you. Here’s a couple of photos of my stamping UP. Now its time to play with some more stamps…..my creative mind is buzzing…
Watch the following video and give it a go……the results will both delight and ignite your imagination!
- When enlarging and printing your stamped image make sure you do a test run first with your printer before you print directly onto your beautiful background piece.
- When printing directly onto your mixed media background make sure the mixed media on the paper is completely dry.
The supplies I used:
- Strathmore mixed media paper (8×10 inch piece)
- Gelli Arts – Gel Printing Plate
- Ceramcoat acrylic paint
- Dina Wakley Media Stamps
- Black Stamp Ink
- Prismacolour Pencils
- Posca Pens
- A give-it-a-go fun attitude 🙂
I LOVED creating this! It’s a great spin on embellishing printed stamps, only upsized.
Have some fun with this design project.
Until next time,
Find me here: