She is the seeker! She is curious! She is determined!
She is fragile looking, translucent and dreamy but strong at the same time!
That is how, I think, my story would start… and I am sure she would meet a sweet underwater kitty somewhere along the way.
Who knows maybe she can be my friend?
Today while I write this, the whole rain thing is making my mind float away to nice places . Or maybe it’s just this yummy blue Celedon Silks acrylic glaze that has me inspired?!
Soooo ladies and gentleman! Here she is and she is ” Seeking the true treasures”.
You can watch the video here:
Supplies used are:
- Ceramcoat Acrylic Paint – Light Ivory, Santa’s Flesh, Navy Blue, Laguna Blue, Azure Blue, North Sea
- Silks Acrylic Glaze – Celedon, Pink Grapefruit
- Golden Fluid Acrylic – Interference Violet Fine
- Jane Davenport stencil – Coy
- Posca pen – 0.7 mm black and white
- Molotow Markers – Lago Blue Pastel, Neon Pink Fluorescent
- Sakura Gelli Roll – Lime Star
- Distress Marker – Broken China
- Tombow Markers – 703, 772, 158, 755, 528.
- Black Fine Pen – Pitt Artist Pen or Sharpie Fine Point
- Neocolour II Crayons – Light Cobalt Blue, Phthalocyanine Blue, White, Malachite Green
- Distress Crackle Paint – Clear Rock Candy
Thank you for looking.