Karen here again today, sharing with you another of my tags made for my tag journal. Yes it’s true i am a little addicted to creating on tags! (as well as the little chitchat word stickers on my tag .. but that is a whole other story!) When I saw this Indigio Blu Flutterby stamp in the store I knew I had to have it. The stamp is just gorgeous, and stamps so beautifully.
This month I’ve also used the new Tim Holtz Distress Marker spritzer to colour my image as well as some of the gorgeous Pink Paislee collage sheets. With all these elements I’ve ended up with a very vintage tag. This tag could easily be adapted to put in a more traditional type of Art journal, or even onto a canvas!
You can watch my process here:
Products used in the project:
- #8 Tag
- IndigoBlu Stamp – Flutterby
- Tim Holtz – Distress Marker Spritzer
- Distress Markers – Peacock feathers, Broken china, Evergreen bough, Weathered Wood.
- Distress Ink – Walnut ink, Vintage photo, Tea Dye.
- Pink Paislee Collage sheets – London Market
- Tim Holtz – Flourish Stamp
- Tim Holtz – Chitchat Stickers
- Tim Holtz – Industrious Stickers – Frame.
- Sewing Machine for stitching.
Thank you so much for dropping by, don’t forget to drop by the Lulu Art & Friends Facebook page and share your gorgeous Art with us! We’d sure love to see you there.