Happy weekend to you all!! As you probably know by now Lulu Art moved premises in the last week or so and I’m glad to say that the new digs are fabulous. We’re fully unpacked and there is lot’s more room to move and expand with the possibility of workshops in the future. Lot’s of exciting things in store for the business in 2014!
Todays design team item is from Anne Cahill. Watch Anne as she shares with us her entire process in fast motion video! What a treat to see the whole project from scratch, every brush stroke, every technique. Fantastic!
Watch the video here:
- Dylusions Sprays – Bubblegum, After Midnight, Calypso Teal
- Viva Modeling Cream
- Golden Acrylic Paint – Transparent Red Iron Oxide
- Adirondack Paint Dabber – Snow Cap, Purple Twilight, Raspberry, Chewing Gum, Sunshine Yellow, Lemonade, Cool Peri, Pitch Black
- Matisse Flow – Ultra Marine Blue, Dioxazine Purple
- Posca Pen – White 0.7
- Stencils – Tams Hearts and Stars, TCW Mini Harlequin
- Paper Doilys
- Liquitex Matte Medium
- Brushes – 1/4, 3/4, 1/2 angle and 3 & 10/0 Liner
- Dylusions – Art Journal
Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I hope you get lots of art time!