Can you believe Christmas is only 2 weeks away? I haven’t bought any presents yet and although my tree is actually out of the box it is still completely naked! Went to put the lights on it and they weren’t working so it is sitting waiting for me to get some time to go out and buy new lights before it gets its silver and lime decorations put on it. How are your Christmas plans going?
This week our lovely design team member, Cassandra, is showing us how to paint a face in our journals using a stencil along with some colourful acrylic paints & glazes. Sit back and watch the video to see how she created this lovely piece.
You can watch the video here:
These are the supplies used:
- Art Journal
- Old book paper for collage
- Studio Multi-medium Matte
- Silks Acrylic Glaze – Guatemalen Green, Pink Anthurium
- Artist Cellar Stencil – Coy
- Ceramcoat Acrylic Paint – Fleshtone, Lilac, Pink, White, Black
- Posca Pen – White
Hope you get time to do some arty things over the silly season.