I’m so excited by this weeks design team piece by the lovely Robyn Wood as it makes me want to go and play. There is so much gorgeous work out there at the moment using the Gelli Plate by Gelli Arts. It definitely is the year’s hottest mixed media must have item. Check out their website for some great tutorials and examples.
Have you got yours yet? We have them on special this week so it’s a perfect time to grab yours now. We also carry the soft rubber brayers and some economical paint in the Americana and Ceramcoat ranges.
Now let’s have a look at this fabulous project that Robyn has put together for us.
You can check out how it all came together here:
- Dylusions Art Journal – small 5 x 8
- Gelli Arts – 8 x 10 Gelli plate
- Opaque paint in assorted colours, I used yellow, red, orange
- Texture paste
- The Crafters Workshop stencils – 12 x 12 Circle Explosion & 6 x 6 Mini Well Rounded
- Ranger Distress Paint in Chipped Sapphire
- Luminarte Silks Paint in Carmen & Ginger Peach
- Stamps – Darkroom Door Carved Flowers, Stampers Anonymous Way with Words & Nature’s Discovery
- Black Posca paint pen, fine
- Viva Decor Pearl Pen in Ice White
- Archival Ink in Manganese Blue & Red Geranium
Hope you’ve enjoyed Robyn’s project and you are inspired to go create something in your art journal. I know I was!