It’s time for our second design team item from the lovely Anne Cahill. This month Anne has put together a fabulous journal page in her Dylusions Art Journal using the Gelli Plate, Christy Tomlinson Paper, Stencils and Rub-Ons, Paints, Tombow Pens and more. Make sure you watch the video to see how it all came together.
You can watch the video here:
- Dylusions Art Journal 5×8
- Gelli Plate
- Soft Rubber Brayer
- Faber-Castell Pitt Pens – Black B & S, Brown – 169 B, Brown -177 B
- Posca – White Paint Pen .7mm
- White Gel Pen
- Claudine Hellmuth – Studio Matte Medium
- Derivan Matisse Flow – Yellow, Light Cobalt, Blue, Titanium White, Magenta, Dioxazine Purple, Aqua, Green Light
- Tombow Pens – 277, 723, 743, 553, 606, 476, 991, 025, 933, 925, 947, 879
- Christy Tomlinson – 6 x 6 Petite Paper Pack, Rub-ons (Doily and Lace), Stencil (Vintage Doily)
Another great project from the Lulu Art Design Team. Hope you’ve enjoyed it.